Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hey, You Particularly Attractive Individual, Vote For Me! It's 12 Seconds Well Spent! (Kerala Blog Express)

Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen my post yesterday on my Facebook page asking for you to take a moment and kindly vote for me in regards to Kerala Tourism's "Blog Express." Essentially, Kerala Tourism is choosing 30 bloggers to travel on 1 bus for 15 days, and I'd like to be a part of that. The thing is, merit alone won't get me aboard, but your votes just might!

The truth is, many bloggers have had a month or more head start as far as the voting goes, so I'm trying to claw my way into the fight. If you've got a moment, I'd love it if you could cast a vote in my direction. I can assure you (and Kerala Tourism *wink wink*) that, if selected, I won't let you down. As many of you know, I'm always trying to learn, better myself, and find new opportunities, and this is the newest venture I'm chasing! So, what I'm saying is, help me out! Thanks in advance, you wondrous person.

In less that 24 hours, I've worked my way into the top 100, so If you do have that special moment - CLICK HERE. Thanks!


The page looks like this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment